worship & youth church @ 10a Sunday
WEEKLY PRAYER REQUESTS:
- From Sandy Schaffer: Ott Quarles had a kidney transplant on Tuesday, January 8th. Also, her brother-in-law, Harold, died on New Year’s Day.
- Tanya Marshall’s friend, Christina, has a brain bleed - she is in need of prayers.
- From Brenda McAllister: Back in August I requested prayer for a friend who had Progressive Supranuclear Palsy at that time the family didn't want too many to know about it until they came to grips with it. I am at liberty to say it was our cousin on the McAllister side, Deb. I would like to thank everyone for their prayers at this time and to request prayers for her husband, Lon, and their family as she unexpectedly passed away in her sleep on January 1. We are so deeply saddened, but also relieved that she does not have to suffer anymore.
- Mark Benish’s Aunt, Marie Coyne, collapsed in the doctor’s office was taken by ambulance to the hospital.
Please include the PNC (Pastor Nominating Committee) in your daily prayer list!
- Ask God to work schedules out, so that they can meet when needed and all be able to participate.
- Ask God to give them wisdom as they read through the PIF (Pastor Information Forms), and do interviews with candidates, to hear what is being said, as well as what is not being said.
- Ask God to give them unity of thought and mind as they rate/rank candidates, so that they would be led to the pastor God desires for Puckety.
- Pray about anything else for them that God brings to your mind.