worship & youth church @ 10a Sunday
WEEKLY PRAYER REQUESTS:
- From Lorraine Menk: Please pray for a friend of mine who recently found she has stage 4 stomach cancer. She had her first chemo which did not go well. If she discontinues chemo her prognosis is 4-6 weeks. If she continues chemo her prognosis is 6 months. Such difficult decisions. Pray that God leads her and her doctors.
- Lisa Wilson’s brother-in-law, Dan is having trouble swallowing. Also pray for her nephew as he and a group of college students travel through Europe.
- Kathy Kirchartz’s brother-in-law, Ricky, is in hospice.
- Jane Newell would like continued prayer for her sister, Patty, who is starting chemo and her sister, Rose Marie, who is awaiting surgery. She also would like prayer for her granddaughter, Shannon, as she heads for a mission trip in West Virginia.
Please include the PNC (Pastor Nominating Committee) in your daily prayer list!
Deb Artman, Mick Dober, Sophia Earhart, Rebecca Fisher, Kelly Kapelewski, Brenda McAllister, and Cliff McKay, Sr.
- Ask God to work schedules out, so that they can meet when needed and all be able to participate.
- Ask God to give them wisdom as they read through the PIF (Pastor Information Forms), and do interviews with candidates, to hear what is being said, as well as what is not being said.
- Ask God to give them unity of thought and mind as they rate/rank candidates, so that they would be led to the pastor God desires for Puckety.
- Pray about anything else for them that God brings to your mind.