worship & youth church @ 10a Sunday
WEEKLY PRAYER REQUESTS:
- From Janet Karan: Requesting prayers for my cousin, Joan. She is having health issues.
- From Myrna Zellefrow: Please pray for the family and friends of Emma Zellefrow (our sister-in-law) who passed away. Also continued prayer for Dave Hogan. He went to the hospital Christmas day with high blood pressure and kidney problems. He is home and getting dialysis. His adult children hope they are a match for a kidney transplant. He is Kent's brother-in-law. Thank you.
- Continued prayers for Vicky Baker who is still at home following her jaw surgery.
- Please pray for John and Martha Matisko.
Please include the PNC (Pastor Nominating Committee) in your daily prayer list!
- Ask God to work schedules out, so that they can meet when needed and all be able to participate.
- Ask God to give them wisdom as they read through the PIF (Pastor Information Forms), and do interviews with candidates, to hear what is being said, as well as what is not being said.
- Ask God to give them unity of thought and mind as they rate/rank candidates, so that they would be led to the pastor God desires for Puckety.
- Pray about anything else for them that God brings to your mind.