worship & youth church @ 10a Sunday
WEEKLY PRAYER REQUESTS:
- From Lisa Sennett: Surgery went well...it turned out to be major surgery! He took out all my old screws and put in 4 new with other stuff. I’d like prayer for the easing of pain when I get up and down and start to move! It is severe still!
- Please continue prayers for Matthew Burtner as he is struggling a bit after his back surgery. Thank you, Chari Burtner.
- Pat Fish would like prayer for Richard. He is having a liver transplant on February 23rd.
- From Brenda McAllister: Caroline called with sad news about a friend from college who was from New Zealand. I would like to ask for prayers for Peter Adler's family. He died in a hiking accident yesterday. He didn't come home and they sent out a search and rescue team. They, unfortunately, found him in the bottom of a gorge along with another man. So, I am asking for prayers for all who were involved and their families, but especially, Peter's. Keep Caroline and her friend, Natasha, also in your prayers as this was quite a shock for them.
Please include the PNC (Pastor Nominating Committee) in your daily prayer list!
Deb Artman, Mick Dober, Sophia Earhart, Rebecca Fisher, Kelly Kapelewski, Brenda McAllister, and Cliff McKay, Sr.
- Ask God to work schedules out, so that they can meet when needed and all be able to participate.
- Ask God to give them wisdom as they read through the PIF (Pastor Information Forms), and do interviews with candidates, to hear what is being said, as well as what is not being said.
- Ask God to give them unity of thought and mind as they rate/rank candidates, so that they would be led to the pastor God desires for Puckety.
Pray about anything else for them that God brings to your mind.